WCHS Student Home Page
Seniors who plan to graduate at semester need to watch for an email from Mrs. Harlen explaining when you need to turn in your chromebook, bag, & charger. There will also be instructions on how to do Google TakeOut. (to save your Drive documents)
HP Chromebook Keyboard Issue Fix (certain letters/numbers don't work when you press them)
- Sign out of your account
- Press the Refresh and Power keys at the same time and release them.
- The chromebook will restart and the wonky keys should work normally again.
Are You Having Trouble Logging Into MathXL?
1) Don't use a bookmark. Instead, search for and go to the mathxlforschool webpage and sign in from there. If that doesn't work...
2) Reset settings on your Chromebook
- go into Settings
- scroll all the way down to the bottom of the settings page
- click Advanced
- scroll all the way down to the bottom of the settings page again
- click Reset Settings and click OK
- close out of all open windows/tabs
- sign out of the chromebook
- sign back in to the chromebook
- try signing into MathXL again
Is Your Chromebook Shutting Down Instead of Sleeping When You Close the Lid?
Is your Chromebook Shutting Down Unexpectedly While You Are Using It?
- On the menu, if Bluetooth is enabled, click the small arrow to the right to go into the Bluetooth settings
- Click the toggle button to turn Bluetooth off then click the back arrow to go back to the menu
- On the menu, check to make sure Bluetooth says Disabled